- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Discover luminous, glowing skin with the Beauty To Glow kit from Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare™.
- Alpha Beta® Glow Pad for Face is the first ever anti-aging exfoliating self-tanner that reduces the need for foundation and concealer.
- Microencapsulated DHA and Soy Proteins deliver color deep into skin to prevent fading through surface exfoliation. Alpha &and Beta Hydroxy Acids exfoliate, tighten pores, and eliminate blackheads.
- Alpha Beta® Glow Pad for Body is the first exfoliating and anti-aging self-tanner with Active Vitamin D that firms, smooths bumpy skin and helps reduce hair growth.
- Capislow™ helps reduce shaving frequency by minimizing hair texture, length, & growth
- 100% vegan. Paraben-free. Phthlate-free.
- This limited-edition kit contains:
2 Alpha Beta® Glow Pads for Face
2 Alpha Beta® Glow Pads for Body
- Capacity: 0.5 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Beauty To Glow (4 Applications) by Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare. Sorry!
Interested in new Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare products?
Dr. Gross founded his practice in 1990 and for the past 20 years he has been a driving force in developing cutting-edge, advanced technologies that directly benefit his patients. He interacts personally with his patients each and every day and is deeply invested in their health and wellness. He serves the Skin Cancer Foundation and is an active member of the American Academy of Dermatology, the Society for Dermatological Surgery and Oncology, New York Dermatological Society and the American Cancer Society.
Dr. Gross has quickly become one of the most influential sources in the dermatological and beauty worlds. His expertise in skincare has been sought out and featured by Vogue, Elle, Harper's Bazaar and The New York Times Magazine, among others, and he has appeared as a guest on nationally televised outlets such as The Today Show, CNN, The Early Show, Entertainment Tonight and Extra! Dr. Gross travels the country lecturing and speaking to professionals and consumers about skin health and educating on prevention and protection. He is a regular contributor to numerous articles in magazines and dermatologic textbooks. His research was published in the New York Times Magazine and he authored a book, Your Future Face, which focuses on a customized approach for individual skin problems.