- You've got the drive and desire, now get the gear. Grab the CW-X® Ventilator™ Tri Short and start pushing yourself to new heights.
- The Support Web™ provides targeted support to the lower back, core, knee joints and surrounding muscles for greater stability and power.
- Coolmax® fabric moves perspiration away from the body and through the fabric for rapid evaporation and cooling.
- Lycra® spandex provides muscle support and four-way stretch for a wider range of movement.
- LiteStretch™ Mesh fabric delivers supportive four-way stretch while transporting moisture to the surface for rapid evaporation.
- UPF 50+ fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Elastic waist with interior drawstring provides a comfortable and secure fit.
- Abdominal support panel stabilizes the lower abdominal muscles.
- Lightweight polyester fleece chamois insert increases comfort on the bike without distracting during the run.
- Flat seam construction reduces chafing and irritation.
- Reflective elements increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- CW-X brandmarkings at side left thigh and back waist.
- Body: Coolmax® polyester, 20% Lycra® spandex.
Support Panel: 80% nylon, 20% Lycra® spandex.
- Machine wash warm, line dry in shade.
- Waist Measurement: 28 in
- Outseam: 18 in
- Inseam: 10 in
- Front Rise: 9 in
- Back Rise: 14 in
- Leg Opening: 14 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD, inseam 10. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Ventilator™ Tri Short by CW-X. Sorry!
Interested in new CW-X products?
CW-X® Conditioning Wear® clothing provides the true outdoor running enthusiast searching for running tights and baselayers, one of the most fundamentally sound products on the market. CW-X® continues to design and perfect it's products in order for the consumer to reap the healthy benefits they provide.
If you're in the market for tights and baselayers, CW-X® wants to be your provider. Whether it's the CW-X® running tight, the CW-X® running top, or the women's CW-X® support bras, that peaks your interest, CW-X® athletic apparel will surely earn your trust.
CW-X Ventilator™ Tri Short
These are the best! The small padding in the crotch is great, and the ventilation at the bottoms provides great compression without being too hot. Not cheap, but by far my faves, and I've tried them all!
- Anonymous - customer
- March 9, 2012
I got these for my husband and he absolutely loves them. They're a bit pricey, but he says they're very comfortable and fast drying. Zappos was great with their service and delivery (as usual)!
- JennyN - customer
- December 31, 2011
I bought these for my husband for his first triathlon and they were great, light weight, fit under the wetsuit perfectly and didn't ride up.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Los angeles
- September 29, 2011
Used it on my last IM 70.3 in the tropics, excellent! On the swim is like a 2nd skin, on the bike very comfortable on the saddle, cool under the hot sun and good compression support on the run. Definitely recommended for those that like long inseam, like me!
- Tony - customer
- from San Juan, PR
- March 23, 2011
Satisfied. Can't name anything wrong with these shorts. I use these for both running & cycling, which I usually do in one workout. Tri shorts are better for running than cycling shorts. These shorts have a felt chamois, and I do prefer an actual "pad" chamois, but they do their job. I own other tri shorts, and what makes these stand out is the CW-X technology that make you really feel the targeted compression. It's great for reducing sore muscles, and reducing soreness afterwards.
- August - customer
- from United States
- September 7, 2012