- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The CW-X™ Ventilator Compression Support Sock promotes healthy blood flow and aids in a faster recovery time so you can get the most out of your training.
- Torex® four-way stretch fabric gives you graduated compression to increase circulation and help prevent lactic acid buildup.
- Patented Support Web™ provides support to the calf muscle, ankle joint, and arch.
- Strategically placed mesh panels ventilate where you need it most.
- Roomy toe box.
- 60% polyester, 11% cotton, 10% acrylic, 10% nylon, 9% polyurethane.
- Wash cold gentle cycle and line dry.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Ventilator™ Compression Support Sock by CW-X. Sorry!
Interested in new CW-X products?
CW-X® Conditioning Wear® clothing provides the true outdoor running enthusiast searching for running tights and baselayers, one of the most fundamentally sound products on the market. CW-X® continues to design and perfect it's products in order for the consumer to reap the healthy benefits they provide.
If you're in the market for tights and baselayers, CW-X® wants to be your provider. Whether it's the CW-X® running tight, the CW-X® running top, or the women's CW-X® support bras, that peaks your interest, CW-X® athletic apparel will surely earn your trust.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
CW-X Ventilator™ Compression Support Sock
Love these socks. I am an RN and use these at work. The extra toe room is so comfortable! I am ordering 2 more pair.
- Melanie C - customer
- from Washington State
- April 11, 2011
I have a problem with my ankles swelling if I sit for any length of time. I was taking a long plane flight and needed compression socks. These socks helped some. If the weather hadn't been so hot, I think that I would have appreciated them more. They were kind of expensive for me.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Oregon
- August 20, 2011
Purchased these to help with pregnancy swelling in my calves and ankles. They have been great for treadmill and road walking. My only concern is how long they will last. I've been wearing them a lot and can definitely see the wear setting in.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Louisville, KY
- April 21, 2011
Love these ventilator compression support socks! I have others but these are the best! I live in a hot area and they are light weight, breathable, easy to wear and do the job of releiving swelling while keeping my feet cooler. I recommend them to everyone I know! For those living in cooler areas, the regular compression support socks work well too! And are even a little tighter.
- Dana D - customer
- from Austin, Tx
- July 13, 2011
I love these socks. Great for relaxing after a long run, they help my legs recover more quickly. I will definitely buy more!
- Rachel J - customer
- from United States
- May 24, 2011