- Sunscreen containing harsh chemicals or sunscreen formulated with natural plant extracts? We know, it's almost like asking whether you prefer crocodiles over kittens. If you're looking for the best protection for your skin, choose the Plant UV™ Body SPF 30 Unscented Moisturizer from COOLA® Suncare!
- Developed with the naturally protective plant cells of the Buddleja Davidii stems and the Lilac Leaf, which have been shown to have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Beet root and Cordyceps mushroom extracts help protect your the skin and defend against premature aging.
- Organic Shea Butter, coconut oil and cucumber extract moisturize, soften and soothe skin.
- The preservative-free formula is made with 70% organic inactive ingredients.
- Active Ingredients:
Zinc Oxide (Sunscreen) 12.6%
Beeswax (ORGANIC), Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Buddleja Davidii Meristem Cell Culture, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (ORGANIC Shea Butter), Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (ORGANIC Orange) Fruit Water, Cocos Nucifera (ORGANIC Coconut) Oil, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract, Cucumis Sativus (ORGANIC Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ethylhexyl Olivate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin (ORGANIC), Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Linum Usitatissimum (ORGANIC Linseed) Seed Oil, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Maltodextrin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Oryzanol, Phospholipids, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Propanediol, Sodium Gluconate, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Tocopherol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water, Xanthan Gum.
Certified Organic Ingredients:
Cucumber Fruit Extract
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Capacity: 3 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Plant UV Body SPF 30 Unscented Moisturizer by COOLA Suncare. Sorry!
Interested in new COOLA Suncare products?
Founded by Chris and Kristian Birchby, the inspiration for COOLA began after both Chris and Kristian's parents developed melanoma. The wakeup call made the couple realize that there is a lack in the skincare market for premium suncare products that addressed the unique needs of environmentally-conscious customers. The demand for high-quality, high-level sun protection, without polluting the planet or our bodies, sparked the idea for COOLA suncare.
COOLA's moisture-rich sunblocks and sunscreens for the face and body eliminate the need for having to use a separate moisturizer and sun protection product. Each COOLA suncare product contains natural pyhto-protectors, certified organic extracts, and age-defying antioxidants and vitamins to nourish and protect the skin at the same time.
With environmental-consciousness in mind, COOLA suncare products contain naturally organic ingredients with streamlined, recyclable packaging. The energy used for manufacturing COOLA products is offset by clean energy credits. Also, a portion of the profits are donated to cancer research.
COOLA suncare offers protection for every lifestyle and activity level. From face sunscreens, to body sunscreens and sunblocks, to a stronger Sport formula, each product is PABA-free, paraben-free, petroleum-free and phthalate-free. Every COOLA product is made in the U.S.A. with locally-sourced organic ingredients, promoting the organic agriculture industry. Now you can enjoy sun-filled days again while you're protected by COOLA's skin-loving, easy-to-use suncare products!