- This fashionably luxurious bracelet from Carriol® will leave you and your admirers breathless.
- Part of the Celtic Classique collection.
- Three black topaz stones on AU935 stainless steel barrels, 18K white gold and stainless steel nautical cable.
- Brand name and logo engraved on hardware.
- Locking clasp closure.
- Width: 1⁄4 in
- Diameter/Length: 7 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 0.35 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 7 in. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Bracelet - Celtic Classique 04-32-S932-02 by Charriol. Sorry!
Interested in new Charriol products?
The history of Charriol® USA is the fulfillment of the American dream. In the late 1970s, Jack Zemer, an immigrant with a background in mechanical engineering was working for the General Electric Corporation, while his wife, Sandy, sold gold chains at Tupperware-style parties to make extra money. Sandy's skills as a saleswoman led the young entrepreneur to generate more income selling gold chains than Jack did as an engineer for GE. An avid historian, Jack decided to try his luck with gold chains and after receiving accreditation from the GIA, went on to stone trading and eventually to designing jewelry with the Celtic civilization cable motif as inspiration. He and Sandy formed Alor™.
Fate brought the Zemers/Alor and Philippe Charriol together at a jewelry trade show and they agreed to put both Charriol watches and Alor jewelry under the brand known today as Charriol in North America. Their mutual appreciation and affection for antiquity and modernity in design laid the basis for the creation of a stunning brand of brilliant bracelets, rings, necklaces and earrings. The rest, as we say, is history.
Alor is the exclusive licensee of Charriol 18K Gold and Cable Jewelry in North America and the Caribbean Islands.