- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Carry on into the next shift without a complaint from your soles when you choose the built-in quality and comfort of a Carhartt® boot.
- Oil tanned leather upper.
- Waterproof membrane keeps feet protected from outside elements.
- Molded TPU heel counter with achilles flex joint for enhanced stability.
- OrthoLite® Comfort Tongue combined with a plush collar for an exceptional feel.
- OrthoLite® insole supplies underfoot cushioning.
- Slip-, oil- and chemical-resistant, dual-density polyurethane outsole.
- Direct-attach welt construction.
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz
- Circumference: 12 in
- Shaft: 8 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the CMW6120 6" Boot by Carhartt. Sorry!
Interested in new Carhartt products?
What makes a Carhartt shoe different? Quality. Every work boot is crafted to the highest standards from the finest materials, like premium leather and job-specific outsoles, to guarantee rugged durability. Don’t be surprised to find that while other boots are beginning to wear out a Carhartt boot is just beginning to wear in.
Since job descriptions and personal taste differ, you will find an array of styles and a variety of features, such as insulation, waterproofing, steel- and safety-toes, electrical hazard protection, ASTM and Mark II ratings and more. Exclusive and innovative technologies that set the brand’s footwear apart include the Carhartt Comfort Footbed, the Carhartt Heel Guard™ and Carhartt Direct Welt. So whether your work requires climbing utility poles, manning a job site, or hiking trails, you are sure to find the boot, pull-on, or hiker to get you safely through the day in comfort.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Carhartt CMW6120 6" Boot
I work Construction and do tree work. These boots are comfortable, durable, and best of all waterproof. They're warm on those cold days and breathable when it's warm outside. The only thing that made these boots that much better was the addition of a gel sole. I can stand, climb, or do whatever all day on my feet with no discomfort.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Long Island, New York
- December 27, 2012