Zappos.com - Glossary Terms
In addition to offering a wide variety of shoes, clothing, handbags, accessories, and more! We strive to provide you with the best service in the industry. We feel it is our duty to not only provide you with great service, but we would also like to provide a reference guide for you to learn more about us and our industry. We are giving you the inside scoop to our company glossary so you can learn about shoes, handbags and accessories just like us. We hope this guide is useful to you and will make you feel more confident about the features that our products provide. Enjoy!
- Kangaroo Pocket
- An A-shaped pocket stitched to the lower-front of a garment (commonly seen on hoodies) with two holes for hands.
- A decorative cut hole on a garment usually placed close to the neckline.
- A soft, porous leather created from the hide of young goats
- A decorative, fringed tongue over the vamp of a shoe.
- Middle-grade leather created from the skins of young cattle that are larger than calves, yet not fully grown.