- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Brooks Apparel Size Chart
- Mile ten, with no intention of stopping! You'll want to keep on going in the Infiniti Notch Short II.
- Relaxed fit is loose, but not sloppy.
- Equilibrium fabrics promote moisture transfer to keep you dry and balance your temperature, resulting in a pleasant, personal climate.
- Elastic waist provides a comfortable and secure fit.
- Built-in mesh brief for added support.
- Hip holster pockets are ideal for stashing nutrition or other items.
- Mesh panels promote ventilation and cooling.
- Split side seams.
- Body: 100% nylon.
Brief: 88% nylon, 12% Lycra® spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry.
- Outseam: 14 1⁄2 in
- Inseam: 5 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 13 in
- Leg Opening: 26 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD, inseam 5. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Infiniti Notch 5" Short II by Brooks. Sorry!
Interested in new Brooks products?
BROOKS® running is dedicated to delivering superior running shoes and running clothing. BROOKS® running has been responsible for some of the most significant advancements seen in running shoes today. Those innovations include the use of EVA for midsole cushioning, the development of the Diagonal Rollbar™ for stability, and the utilization of Podular Technology for outsole flexibility. BROOKS® innovation is evident in running clothes too with the use of Activent®, Power Lycra®, and way back in 1999, BROOKS® was the first company to use Dri-Release.
So when you're shopping for technically sound running shoes and running clothes, look no further than BROOKS® running. Whether you need running shoes, running apparel or running accessories, BROOKS® has got you covered so all you need to do is run.
Brooks Infiniti Notch 5" Short II
These are some of the most comfortable short I have ever had. The build in compression short is not tight at all, but gives a good feeling of security and does not bind like other shorts. I have 2 pair and plan on ordering a third, using them for soccer and running.
- Dale L - customer
- from Baton Rouge, La
- September 30, 2011
This is my first real pair of running shorts, but I absolutely love them. They're long enough that I don't feel weird, but not so long that they flap around on my legs. The liner is perfect -- just tight enough to provide support, and no more, and the material is extremely comfortable. I've worn them in weather from 80* to 50*, and they've been great. No real hot weather yet, but the fabric seems like it will work well. Highly recommended.
- Ben - customer
- from Chicago
- November 17, 2012
Bought these shorts in November 2012. Have worn them 1-2 times per week to run. It is now mid January 2013 -- a mere 2-1/2 months later -- and one of the pockets has completely worn through so that it won't hold my iPod. I will buy a different brand from now on.
- Gary C - customer
- from Los Angeles, CA
- January 20, 2013