- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- BIOELEMENTS™ Calmitude™ Hydrating Solution is an instant burst of nourishing hydration for the face.
- Ultra-calming white tea and licorice root extracts are blended into a "wetter than water" solution to instantly relieve dehydration and reduce redness.
- Boosts skin's protective barrier to defend itself against environmental damage.
- To use:
Close eyes and spritz on after cleansing and before moisturizing. Can also be used throughout the day.
- Key ingredients and benefits:
GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE ROOT) EXTRACT: Plant extract rich in licochalcone, a natural anti-inflammatory. Also inhibits the release of specific enzymes that irritate sensitive skin and cause redness. This ingredient helps address the root cause of sensitive skin.
CAMELLIA SINENSIS (WHITE TEA) LEAF EXTRACT: A powerful antioxidant that delivers active polyphenols to the skin to fight free radicals and help prevent the breakdown of collagen.
BETA GLUCAN: Increases the skin's resistance to oxidative stress by protecting against antioxidant depletion. Stimulates skin s self-defense mechanisms, guarding against environmental hazards. Enhances the skin's barrier reducing water loss that causes dehydration.
ALLANTOIN: Natural healing chemical extracted from the comfrey plant. Known for its anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
- Listed ingredients:
Water (Aqua) (Eau),Glycerin, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice Root) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Sodium Carboxymethyl BetaGlucan, Allantoin, Oleth-10, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Citric Acid.
- 4 fl. oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Calmitude Hydrating Solution by BIOELEMENTS. Sorry!
Interested in new BIOELEMENTS products?
BIOELEMENTS Calmitude Hydrating Solution
I've never used a spray toner/toner that was this irritating to the eyes. Closed my eyes and sprayed my face, when I open them, my eyes were burning. It was much worse when they drip into your eyes!
- Anonymous - customer
- July 31, 2011