- Betsey Johnson Bras Size Chart
- Enhance your natural beauty with this stylish Betsey Johnson™ bra.
- Contoured underwire cups boast a graduated 'bump' pad for a seductive boost.
- Alluring allover print beautifies the cups and sheer mesh wings.
- Deep plunge neckline.
- Beautiful bows accent the base of the adjustable straps.
- Shoulder straps boast a back J-hook for convertible wear to a racerback.
- Three-column and two-row hook-and-eye closure.
- Style #723236.
- 94% nylon, 6% spandex.
- Hand wash cold, line dry.
- View This Model's Measurements
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Mesh Bump M'Up Bra 723236 by Betsey Johnson. Sorry!
Interested in new Betsey Johnson products?
After many awards and 10 years of designing for other labels, Betsey decided to make the dramatic jump and started the Betsey Johnson label in 1978. Designing for herself allowed Betsey the creative freedom to execute her vision to its fullest potential. Sexy silhouettes, glam rhinestones, hippie-inspired flowing fabrics, whimsical detailing and, most importantly, a fabulous fit, are what became known as Betsey's trademark look. Betsey Johnson clothing, Betsey Johnson jewelry, Betsey Johnson shoes, Betsey Johnson handbags and Betsey Johnson eyewear are constantly moving forward and continue to keep a strong foothold in the fashion industry.
Betsey Johnson jewelry and watches are a natural extension to her fabulously glam ready-to-wear line. Her fun and whimsical jewelry pieces and eye-catching watches are for the girl who loves to express herself freely through fashion. It's all about having fun with your everyday ensembles, creating a look that's individually you.
Betsey Johnson's love of detail and design is evident in everything she does in life and in business. Her enthusiasm, creativity and boundless talent have kept her at the forefront of fashion for the past 40 years and will keep Betsey going for years to come.
"Making clothes involves what I like: color, pattern, shape and movement. I like the everyday process, the people, the pressure and the surprise of seeing the work come alive walking and dancing around on strangers. Like red lipstick on the mouth, my products wake up and brighten and bring the wearer to life, drawing attention to her beauty and specialness, her moods and movements, her dreams and fantasies." - Betsey Johnson