- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Grand Canyon doesn't belong in the shadows, and neither do you. Put your casual comfort on display with this Bed|Stü bag and you'll be a sight for sore eyes!
- Messenger-style crossbody made of washed canvas with leather trim.
- Adjustable shoulder strap.
- Exterior storage pockets.
- Snap closure.
- Softly padded interior with organizational pockets.
- Bottom Width: 17 in
- Middle Width: 18 in
- Top Width: 18 in
- Depth: 5 in
- Height: 12 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 55 in
- Strap Drop: 24 in
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Grand Canyon by Bedstu. Sorry!
Interested in new Bedstu products?
Started by three friends back in 1995, Bed:Stu specializes in progressive footwear and accessories for the modern fashion renegade. The name Bed:Stu came from the three founders' neighborhood in the heart of Brooklyn, Bedford Stuyvesant, whose streets have given birth to hard-knuckle boxers and hard-living musicians.
Bed:Stu shoes feature hand-burnished leather boots, fashion-forward loafers and vintage-inspired sandals that always look effortlessly cool. Bed:Stu accessories complete the look with the same use of quality materials and interesting ornamentation, to create a look that's totally cool and distinctive. Bed:Stu belts have an industrial style that incorporates hand-pounded metals and full-grain leathers. Bed:Stu bags feature messenger styles, backpacks and totes that are a versatile part of your urban-assault wardrobe artillery.
Bedstu Grand Canyon
Can strap bag shut by buckles or snaps, although if you try to tighten the bag too much or pack a lot of things, the snaps come undone too easily and can pop your bag open. There are a good variety of pockets/compartments and the overall bag has a nice finish. Besides the snap issue, I like the bag a lot and have no other complaints.
- Philip - customer
- October 24, 2012