- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Zero Mass 8" boot by Bates® will take the focus off your feet and back into your workday with its solid construction and lightweight protection, keeping your feet comfortable and supported all day long.
- Leather and nylon upper.
- Cement construction for long-lasting stability and durability.
- Moisture-wicking Aegis® antimicrobial footbed keep your feet dry and guard against odor.
- Cushioned EVA midsole offers supportive comfort.
- Durable rubber outsole provides maximum traction.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Circumference: 13 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 8 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Zero Mass 8" by Bates Footwear. Sorry!
Interested in new Bates Footwear products?
Bates began in 1885 as military dress shoe makers. The overwhelming popularity of our shoes quickly led to the addition of many styles of boots and shoes for all branches of the military. Today, we outfit elite military and law enforcement organizations around the world. Bates has grown to be one of the largest and most respected brands of uniform footwear in the world.
Each pair of Bates footwear is the result of over 120 years of doing what’s right and what’s best.