- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Make sure baby rides in style and comfort with this Baby Jogger™ accessory.
- Second Seat Kit can be attached to your City Select stroller.
- Adjustable, padded 5-point safety harness with shoulder pads and padded buckle cover.
- Updated with a more supportive backrest that has hook-and-loop closures for more adjustability.
- Vented seat recline with retractable weather cover.
- Multi-position "no pinch" sun canopy with clear viewing window.
- 90% polyester, 5% polyurethane foam, 5% polyester board.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the City Select Second Seat Kit SP11 by Baby Jogger. Sorry!
Interested in new Baby Jogger products?
By 2005, Baby Jogger introduced a change to their City Series Strollers to include a swivel front wheel, making this stroller ideal for the urban outdoors. This newly designed stroller also has a switch to lock the wheel straight for brisk walking, or release it for easier maneuvering while shopping. The Q-Series and Performance series were also launched, greatly widening the Baby Jogger Company's diversity in jogging and strolling needs.
A year later Baby Jogger expanded their line of high quality strollers to include two superior bicycle trailers. Both products incorporate Quick Fold technology allowing for easy storage and transportation needs and no tools are required to complete conversions. A new addition has been made to the Baby Jogger family of strollers and joggers in 2007. The ATS (All Terrain Swivel) has been created to bridge the gap between the City Series strollers and line of high performance joggers. With all the updates and new products, Baby Jogger's line includes strollers, joggers, trailers and more.
Baby Jogger City Select Second Seat Kit SP11
This is essential for making the single stroller a double. My two-year-old, who hated riding in his old stroller, loves this one. Note that this is the 2011 version seat. It fits on my 2010 stroller but the seat itself is slightly improved and larger than the 2010 seats.
- Alison N - customer
- from Alabama
- April 6, 2011
The extra seat works great in our stroller now converted to double stroller. I love this stroller.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Baltimore, MD
- September 4, 2012