- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Add a two-tone saddle style to your look with the Finch lace-up from Allen-Edmonds®.
- Premium leather upper in a unique design for much added visual appeal.
- Traditional lacing system allows for easy on-and-off wear and a secure fit.
- Soft leather lining ensures an abrasion-free environment for all-day wear.
- Generously cushioned footbed massages the foot with each and every step.
- Leather outsole with rubber heel cap delivers long-lasting durability.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D (M). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Finch by Allen-Edmonds. Sorry!
Interested in new Allen-Edmonds products?
Allen-Edmonds still considers shoemaking an art. They painstakingly craft every pair of Allen-Edmonds shoes by hand, in a process that includes 212 different production steps. No detail is too small. Not a single stitch is overlooked. Because that's what it takes to make Allen-Edmonds shoes the most comfortable, longest-lasting you'll ever wear.
Allen-Edmonds offers a fantastic selection of dress and casual shoes in sizes from 6 to 16 and widths from AAA to EEE. With such a large range of sizes, any man of exquisite taste can be an Allen-Edmonds man. When you buy a pair of Allen-Edmonds shoes, you are making an investment that will pay dividends for years to come.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
A very attractive casual and business casual shoe. Unusual coloring which I have been seeking. Much like a British Tan which is hard to find. Top drawer.
I'd also recommend: I prefer always Allen Edmonds
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Franklin, TN
- July 4, 2012